Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I thought this week’s list would be one of the easiest but do you ever encounter some mind blocks when trying to actively create a list of titles?
According to Dictionary.com, adjectives are any words that modify nouns or pronouns by primarily describing a particularly quality of the word. These can also include other nouns if they are used to describe nouns.
So here are some that have come to mind after some scrounging around. I have included colours and numbers because those totally count in such contexts!
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
- These Deadly Games by Diana Urban
- Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cohoe
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
I’m sure you all can think of soooo many other titles, but we’ve got to stop somewhere right? Let me know what you think of these titles!