Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Good morning! I want to say “Happy Tuesday”, but do we like Tuesdays more than Mondays or are they both equally days people don’t look forward to?
Anyhow, today’s TTT is a Halloween freebie. I know I’m not being super original here, but I’ve been flitting around Instagram this whole month and saw a number of recommended reads for this spooky season. I thought I would collate the ones that seemed interesting and/or popular to discuss with you all!
1. The Woods Are Always Watching by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass
3. The Companion by Katie Alender
4. House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland
5. All These Bodies by Kendare Blake
6. The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith
7. Lakesedge by Lyndall Clipstone
8. White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson
9. The Corpse Queen by Heather Herrman
10. The Devil Makes Three by Tori Bovalino
What do you think of these titles? Do you read scary stuff? I’m still a very uncertain reader of horrors so I don’t even know if any of this I CAN read but welcome your input!
Until next week,