I cannot believe it is officially May already, can you? It feels like I’m in some perpetual time loop where every day feels kind of the same but maybe with slight differences? I am hoping for good things this month. I’m starting a new job end of the month, wrapping up everything at my current place. It’s fitting that a month of rebirth like May is full of bittersweet goodbyes while also welcoming new beginnings.
I hope as your days get brighter (if you’re in the northern hemisphere), you will be reminded that there is good in sometimes just the simplest of pleasures in this world, like the budding of a new leaf or the coolness of splashing in some water.
Okay, now that we’re past the sentimentality, let’s move onto what we’re anticipating here at DTRH in a very full month of May!
- Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
- Blade of Secrets by Tricia Levenseller
- The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
- Take Me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson
- Sunkissed by Kasie West
- 10 Truths and a Dare by Ashley Elston
- Counting Down with You by Tashie Bhuiyan
- Illusionary by Zoraida Cordova
- Don’t Breathe a Word by Jordyn Taylor
- Last Chance Books by Kelsey Rodkey
- Sixteen Scandals by Sophie Jordan
That’s it from us! Let us know if you are anticipating any of these releases as much as we are! And if we’re missing something you are super excited for, please share with us so we can add that too 🙂