Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Hello friends and a happy new year to us all! 2022 ended off with a bang. While it was a complicated year that had a lot of downs but some ups too, I’m very glad we’re onto 2023 now where hopefully things are looking up more.
To reflect on some of the good that came from 2022, let’s dig into the best books I’ve read last year. I managed to meet my reading goal of 80 books (been slowing down in reading but that’s okay!) and these were the ones I adored, ranging in ratings of 4.5 to 5/5. I will also link my reviews if you wanna know more!
In no particular order, let’s begin!
1. Breathless by Amy McCulloch
2. A Lady’s Guide to Fortune-Hunting by Sophie Irwin
3. The Maid by Nita Prose
4. The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams
5. The Song that Moves the Sun by Anna Bright
6. The Luminaries by Susan Dennard
7. I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
8. The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston
9. If You Could See the Sun by Ann Liang
10. You’ve Reached Sam by Dustin Thao
Have you read any of these titles? Did any of these books make your top reads? I’m looking forward to some great reads that are coming out this year. Stay tuned for that list next week!