Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I’m becoming a broken record but it’s just been pretty hectic in my life to post consistently on this blog. I hate that I’m neglecting this wonderful community but at the same time, I’ve barely been reading and can hardly keep up at times.
Thank you for those of you who still stop by. It means a whole lot to me. I hope everyone’s September is going well.
This week’s TTT is all about those geographical terms. I wanted to be *extra* and find 1 title per geographical term. Let me know how you thought I did!
- Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
- A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
- The Emerald Sea by Richelle Mead
- Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Firefly Beach by Luanne Rice
- The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- The Assassin and the Desert by Sarah J. Maas
Did you come up with very different titles to fit this topic? Or did we use some of the same?