Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Fall is in the air and all the autumn decor has magically appeared. I don’t know if I’m ready for summer to be over but another part of me wants room say bring on the fall colours and leaves.
Anyway, this week’s TTT is all about the books that are so dearly loved that you just have to own your own copy. I typically borrow books from the library first so I only buy a book I’ve read if it’s absolutely a solid read I’d recommend and lend to others, as well as reread.
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams
- One of Us duology by Karen M. McManus
- If I’m Being Honest by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
- Defy by Sara B. Larson
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
Are any of these on your shelves?