Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I’ve been a longtime reader for most of my life and I don’t always get the chance to highlight books I love that are not quite recent anymore on the blog. So I’m super happy this week’s TTT allows this opportunity to showcase some of my favourites that show up regularly here but also a few that I don’t get to mention often.
How many of these titles have you read or at least heard of?
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (2012)
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis (2011)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (2008)
- Wake by Lisa McMann (2008)
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (2011)
- Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (2011)
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (1997)
- The False Princess by Ellis O’Neal (2011)
- I, Coraline by Sally Gardner (2005)
- Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts (2010)
- Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella (2003)
- Fairy Tale Weddings by Debbie Macomber (2009)
I went a little over 10 this week but there are just so many interesting titles I have really enjoyed over the years.
What do you think about these titles? Let’s chat below!