Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I don’t know about you, but I feel the summer months have just been flying by so quickly. I barely have time to do much here with you all, but I try to never miss out on a TTT. This week’s topic was about hilarious titles, but I’m not one to read a lot of funny things (also, I think my sense of humour is super specific?) so I have tweaked the topic to memorable titles (that may or may not be funny in some people’s eyes).
If you laughed or at least smiled at any of these titles, please give a thumbs up or something in the comments below! It’d totally make my day 🙂
- I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski
- The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton
- L8r, g8r by Lauren Myracle
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
Did any of these titles make your smile – or at least crack one? Did a song immediately get stuck in your head by just reading the title?
But either way, they’re all memorable titles that I find it hard pressed to come across another with the same title. I hope you enjoyed this week’s list!