Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
It’s freebie week for TTT and I’m just so stuck on the yearning to travel that I’m bringing back out the books that help me feel like I’m traveling even though I’m very much not. Or perhaps, it’ll have the opposite effect and make me wish I was traveling even more.
Either way, who doesn’t love a bit of travel escapism in their reading? Please don’t raise your hand if that’s you. (Just kidding, you totally can, but I’ll need a 5-paragraph essay from you explaining why not).
Without further ado, here are some of the books that make me want to travel to the locations heavily featured within its pages.
1. Love & Gelato / Love & Luck / Love & Olives by Jenna Evans Welch
2. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
4. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
5. I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski
6. Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce
7. Loveboat Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen
8. Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
9. Take Me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson
10. Breathless by Amy McCulloch
Have you read some of these books and wanted to go to those locations? Do you have any great recommendations for books featuring locations around the world? I’d honestly need more for my TBR because this girl is not traveling anywhere any time soon.
Until next week, friends!