Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Oh, it’s been one crazy week but summer is setting in and I’m so excited to just be outdoors! I’m seeing friends and having fun outside of my day job and just enjoying life again.
Which also means less time for blogging. But at least it’s Tuesday and I enjoy putting together my TTT lists.
This week is all about books with a unit of time in the title. It was honestly harder than I expected, but here are the ones I could come up with.
- Sense and Second-Degree Murder by Tirzah Price
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- Just One Year by Gayle Forman
- Day 21 by Kass Morgan
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire
- Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
How many of these titles do you know/have read? I can’t say I’ve read all of them but there are some I still consider on my TBR (even though most of these are older reads).
Did you include some of these words as “unit of time”? I really had to stretch it to make it more interesting.
Until next time!