Leslie @ Books Are The New Black created a fun monthly post featuring book covers that fit the birthstone of the month.This can be the color of the cover or the color in the title.
Anyone can join, just be sure to give credit where it’s due.
The month of March is represented by the beautiful aquamarine! I chose to represent this gemstone with light blue covers. Blue is one of my favourite colours and it’s nice that there are so many books that feature it so prominently.
I have selected a number of books I’ve read (reviews linked where applicable) AND some books on my TBR I hope to get to.
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- War Girls by Tochi Onyebuchi
- The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
- The Paper Girl of Paris by Jordyn Taylor
- Ten Rules for Faking It by Sophie Sullivan (review)
- Counting Down with You by Tashie Bhuiyan (review)
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- So We Meet Again by Suzanne Park (review)
- All I Want For Christmas is the Girl Who Can’t Love by Chelsea Bobulski (review)
- If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy
- The Iron Sword by Julie Kagawa
What do you think of these books?
And if you want to join with next month’s birthstone cover, you can check the image below!
I’ll be back with white covers next month!