Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Normally I take this time for such a TTT topic to highlight all the releases I know I want to get my hands on on release day. Yet, I find that I rarely actually get to all (if most) of them during the season of their release. I’m such a mood reader, go figure.
So to make this a little more truthful (and hopefully self-fulfilling), I’m splitting the books on my TBR into books I want to read ASAP upon release this spring AND books I own that really need to be read (and I actually want to read yet always have excuses for reading something else first). Does anyone else have this problem?
Books I own that need to be read
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan
- The Lost Book of the White by Cassandra Clare
- Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson
- The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik
Books I want to read ASAP upon Spring 2022 release
- Book of Night by Holly Black
- Portrait of a Thief by Grace D. Li
- With and Without You by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Forging Silver into Stars by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Counselors by Jessica Goodman
Let me know if you read or want to read any of these in the comments below!