Leslie @ Books Are The New Black created a fun monthly post featuring book covers that fit the birthstone of the month. This can be the color of the cover or the color in the title.
Anyone can join, just be sure to give credit where it’s due.
Today, I’ll be showcasing a number of books I’ve read with pretty purple covers for February’s amethyst birthstone!
- The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson
- What’s Not to Love by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
- A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa
- Finale by Stephanie Garber
Have you read any of these? If you haven’t and are interested, I’ve linked my reviews where applicable.
And if you’d like to join, you can see the colour chart below.
Tune in next month for aquamarine covers!