Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
It’s been a harrowing week of sickness and I do NOT want to repeat that again in a long time. I guess I avoided being sick for all of 2020 and 2021 that I have forgotten how awful it is to be truly sick. I just want to wish all you well out there, and everyone please keep safe as we keep fighting the good fight against this pandemic.
This week’s topic is looking at releases in 2021 I was excited to get to but didn’t yet. I do hope to read a number of these (if not ALL of these) this year, but of course, my TBR is always super crazy so that’s not a guarantee.
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
- The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik
- Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson
- Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong
- Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare
- Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao
- Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
- Beasts of Prey by Ayana Gray
- You’ll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus
- Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley
Have you read these releases last year? Are any of these still high on your TBR? Let’s chat below!