Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Good morning friends! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I definitely have been a bit busy lately. I wrote a blog post yesterday discussing what makes a good romance, and I feel particularly proud about it. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can check it out here. I would love to discuss with you!
I also recently started an official bookstagram account for this blog! I am not the most tech savvy or creative in digital arts, but I wanted to try something different and see where it goes. I would love to interact with you on that medium if you frequent Instagram! You can find me here, or by clicking the Instagram icon at the top or bottom of this post.
Now, onto today’s TTT! I personally have not read too many books with numbers in it, as it turns out, but I managed to whip up a list in my TBR.
Have you read any of these titles?
1. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
2. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
3. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
4. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
5. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
6. Fifth Rule by Don Aker
7. Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
8. The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
9. Five Feet Apart by Rachel Lippincott
10. 36 Questions that Changed My Mind About You by Vicki Grant
If you’ve read these, let me know your thoughts as I’m unsure if I should keep some of these on my TBR (really need to clean that thing out some time).
And as always, let me know if any of these titles are on your list too! Thank you for stopping by ❤