Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Morning friends! It’s been a beautiful weekend and start of the week here for me. I hope you have been enjoying yourselves as much as you can with whatever opportunities you have. I am excited to be resting a little soon as I am changing jobs end of this month so it is leaking into my overall feelings about everything at the moment. A wonderful reprieve from the last month for me.
Anyway, today’s TTT was a fun one. How many books have you come across that are a complete sentence within themselves? I personally love one-word titles but there’s just something about short sentences/questions that make for interesting titles too.
Let me know if you ever noticed some of these were full sentences! Or if you have any books you know that fit into this theme 🙂
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Can You Keep a Secret? By Sophie Kinsella
- Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
- Take Me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman
- Don’t Look for Me by Wendy Walker
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- Know My Name by Chanel Miller
- Don’t Breathe a Word by Jordyn Taylor
Thanks for stopping by! As always, leave a comment below if you loved any of these books or have other suggestions within this theme for me! I love hearing from you and your comments totally make my day.