Morning, lovelies! I have had a good long weekend, and feel a bit more well-rested for this short work week. This week contained a bit of a hard topic for me. I personally don’t love throwing away books, and I would normally not read a book if I felt like I wouldn’t like it much.
So this week is a shorter list as I couldn’t quite hit 10. If you happen to like some of these books, I am sorry we do not see eye to eye about them. I have compiled the titles I either gave a 1 star rating (which I rarely ever do), or books I own/have finished reading but just could not bear to keep them or ever re-read them.
- Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Hush Hush (series) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- A Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro
- Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
So yes, here are the books I could do without. They just were not my particular cup of tea. But that is okay if they were yours. I know I have some unpopular opinions up there, but it is what it is for me.
Hope you all have a great rest of the week. Until next time!