Hello everyone! I’ve been having a hard start of the week. Some health stuff but hey, books are something we can still celebrate together with, right?
Today’s TTT is an interesting topic. I always have a lot on my TBR but I rarely have a list of books I actually want to own. I guess it takes certain factors aligning to be put on this list. A trusted author, an intriguing synopsis or (let’s be real) a super pretty cover, or the largest factor being a lack of access at my local library. Do some of these factors impact your reasons for buying books? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
With that being said, you can find my wish list of ebooks here.
- You’re So Dead by Ash Parsons
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- The Serpent’s Curse by Lisa Maxwell
- Heartbreakers and Fakers by Cameron Lund
- Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
Any feedback on these books for me? Worth buying in your opinion? Also, do you prefer hardcovers, paperback, or ebooks when buying books?