Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Valentine’s is literally next week! I don’t know if you celebrate or not (I used to be that angsty preteen listening to Linkin Park’s Valentine’s Day on Valentine’s so I totally get it), but I’m feeling for some cute, romantic reads to go with my mood. (Yes, I know, I’m such a mood reader).
This will be part 1 in a series of posts leading up to Valentine’s to get us into the spirit of the occasion, whether you are single or not.
I chose a different Valentine’s freebie topic for TTT than I did last year, which you can check out here. Whereas I did titles featuring the word “love” previously, I thought I’d go with covers that featured hearts this year. And books with hearts I generally find have some romance to root for!
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
- Anatomy: A Love Story by Dana Schwartz
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren
- Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins
- Alex & Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz
- Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
- Listen to your Heart by Kasie West
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey
- The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
- The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Let me know if you can think of other covers that fit this criteria. I haven’t read all of these so also let me know if you enjoyed these titles I’ve included.
Happy TTT! Let’s share the love around ❤️