Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Hello dear friends! While I don’t want to sound like a redundant record always spitting out the same content, I’ll try to make this list more varied than just July content I’m excited for. The following titles are coming out a little later this year but I completely wish they were here already! Whether they’re from old authors I love and absolutely trust for new content or exploring some debut novels or new authors, I’m excited to showcase these ten books.
Let’s begin shall we?
- The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (book #2 after The Inheritance Games) – coming September 7
- The Bronzed Beasts by Roshani Chokshi (book #3 in The Gilded Wolves series) – coming September 21
- Beasts of Prey by Ayana Gray (1st book in new series by debut author) – coming September 28
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber (1st book in new companion series to Caraval) – coming September 28
- Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco (book #2 after Kingdom of the Wicked) – coming October 26
- Gilded by Marissa Meyer (new standalone on Rumpelstiltskin retelling) – coming November 2
- Aurora’s End by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (book #3 in The Aurora Cycle series) – coming November 9
- The Righteous by Renee Ahdieh (book #3 in The Beautiful series) – coming November 9
- Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong (book #2 after These Violent Delights) – coming November 16
- You’ll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus (new standalone mystery) – coming November 30
So it seems most of these are follow up books in series but that’s what make them more exciting, right? Are you looking forward to any of these titles? Let me know below!