Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Good morning everyone on this hopefully bright and lovely Tuesday! TTT is back and ready to show some love on gorgeous covers with nature themes on it. Maybe I just don’t read enough books with actual picturesque covers instead of designs, but I struggled more than I thought I would on this topic.
Hope you enjoy the selection I’ve picked out! If you have some wonderful covers you want to suggest that is fitting for the theme, let me know in the comments below! While I like to think I don’t judge a book by its cover, let’s be honest, it does help a little if it’s something absolutely gorgeous!
- The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins
- Dream On by Kerstin Gier
- You Have a Match by Emma Lord
- Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking
- The Perfect Escape by Suzanne Park
- Maybe This Time by Kasie West
- Distant Echoes by Colleen Coble
- A Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth
- Lavender Morning by Jude Devereaux
- Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Clearly YA does not have as many simple scenic covers like I find for thrillers/mysteries or adult contemporaries. But I tried my best! Which cover of these do you like the most?